Indeed, with a line-up like that you cannot go far wrong! I do recall, dimly through a glass darkly (or something like that), listening to a FZ interview where he positively name-checked Allan Holdsworth - an extremely rare occurence indeed!
That reminds me, I really must get some more Holdsworth ... (also dimly recall joining the 'official' Holdsworth forum some time ago).
Cheers,
er, what's my name again ...? Oh yes, I dimly recall, DANNY

bizarredk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
Guess some of you Zappaholics might like Holdsworth as well. A torrent
has been uploaded to EZT - Holdsworth with Colaiuta on drums - this
has to be awesome.
Go grap yourself a copy
http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=19224

:) Carsten