If anyone is feeling generous :-) here's a couple more suggestions
for vines:
Hot Rats At The Olympic
200 Motels live with Zubin Mehta & L.A. Philharmonic
Lumpy Gravy (orchestral only version)(is this even circulating?)

Cheers,
Ray

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi ya friends,(I love quoting stuff)
> I have some suggestions for vines:
> the Ritz 81 show
> the Santa Monica 81 show
> any halloween show that's crispy or any shows from a Halloween run
(I'd like the show with :The Squirm" solo
> I started a 12-6-84 vine but I don't know what happened to it, I
have the only 1st gen recording of it,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM