Look for Carsten to re-offer this show. Across the water it goes!!
Chris

chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Okay boys and girls,I need some more shows, so I thought I would start a vine to keep the project moving. Here is my second Zappa show, the first being the early show from that night(where Mr Z tells the pretty lame audience that "this is the part of the show where we usually have audience participation but, you people are to lazy to clap your fucking hands").Here it is:

11-Nov 1977, Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
130 min, Aud, B+
Intro, Stinkfoot, Dirty Love, Peaches En Regalia, Torture Never Stops,
Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Pound For A Brown, Bobby
Brown, King Kong, Flakes, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, Punky's Whips,
Wild Love, Disco Boy, Black Napkins

I will mail to the first to email me off the list with name and address and promise to reoffer.

Peace through Music,

Chris

PS. Anyone know what happened to the 12-6-84 vine I started last year?

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?