Chrisforeman2002-US << Dawayne Bailey << Thierry barbier << Richard << lusi tanio <<
In the hands of the USPS thanks to Saturday mail service. At Chris's request I've added a second DVD to this vine. A copy of the SNL DVD. I know we have a vine going on that one already but I figured It couldn't hurt to have a second DVD in the bubble pack. Copy or not as needed just please pass on to the next guy. I didn't add it to the subject line because it's important not to change that with this new system, So make a mental note ;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO - Steve Allen Show on DVD And much more

Ok I have it encoding to DVD as I write this. I have some new software that allows me to make DVD from mpeg1 video without up-sampling it to mpeg2 and a higher bitrate. This seems to come out looking much better than my old software would. As a side benefit I can fit a lot on a DVD this way. All these clips were VCD quality and I could have fit another hour and a half but I ran out of clips. The details of what's on it are here.
Rather than announce the vine and make everyone express there interest again after the vine offer I've taken the liberty of adding the names of those that already have. If any of you want to back out just reply with your name removed. I did bump Chris up to the front because, well unless I'm confusing him with another Chris he's just up the road and the last few vines I started he was way down on the list. He did say for sure he was ready to re-vine as well. Other than that I put everyone in proper order. Oh and yes I think this is the whole Steve Allen appearance plus a bunch more. Some will have much of this from previous vines but this is handy having it all on one DVD.