Dawayne wrote ....................
Thanks for the heads up. I will send it on to Thierry in France as
soon as I receive it.

I have a question about the SNL material on there - does this include
both full Dec 11, 1976 (I'm The Slime, The Purple Lagoon and Peaches
En Regalia) as well as the skits like the Christmas tree stabbing
sketch, etc and Oct 21, 1978 performances and skits - all info found
here: http://www.maniaman.com/zapvid.html ???
Here is the text that downloaded with it. This one was very well authored and of course a fantastic show.

 Frank Zappa
Saturday Night Live
12-11-1976
10-21-1978
1 DVD-R
3.52 GB

This is a repost of my first (and only) seed from STG back in the spring of 2004.

This torrent contains both of Frank Zappa's SNL appearances on 1 DVD, it has only the Zappa content.

The videos were recorded on VHS HI-FI tape from full show rebroadcasts that aired on the Comedy
Network (Canada), in February 1998 and June 1998. These are masters from those broadcasts.

Capture process:
VHS HI-FI (S-VIDEO)> Sony DCR-TRV720 with Digial Pass-Thru> Firewire to PC> Adobe Premire 6.5

Encoding:
3.52 GBytes : NTSC 29.97 fps : Aspect ratio 4:3
Video encoding rate: 8mbps
Audio encoding rate: 192Kbps Dolby Digital 2.0
Authored with: DVDIT!-PE
Ripped back to HD using DVDDECRYPTER

Menus:
12-11-1976
1) Opening Credits
2) I'm the slime
3) Purple Lagoon
4) The Killer Trees
5) Peaches en regailia
6) Closing credits

10-21-1978
1) Opening Credits
2) Dancin fool
3) The coneheads at home
4) The meek shall inherit nothing
5) Night on freak mountain
6) St alphonzoo/Rollo
7) Closing credits

If you are a loser that downloads and sells on eBay, do not attempt to list this item,
as you will be shut down like the last 2 losers that attempted to sell my creation.

Enjoy!
Lagz 2004

> Ok this spiffy little package is on it's way to Dwayne in
LA...special thanks to Jim for "kicking it up a notch" by adding the
SNL disc to the mix!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM