Punky,I mean Dawayne wrote,

> I have a question about the SNL material on there - does this include
> both full Dec 11, 1976 (I'm The Slime, The Purple Lagoon and Peaches
> En Regalia) as well as the skits like the Christmas tree stabbing
> sketch, etc and Oct 21, 1978 performances and skits - all info found

I seeded a dvd which contained the complete Sat Night Live shows which Cris
in IOW vined.

Not sure where this disc has got to but it's good stuff and excellent
quality (at least my disc was).

Hopefully,it's still doing the rounds somewhere.

Regards

Glen in Bristol who is extremely pleased that The Arse won the FA Cup
earlier today.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM