I think I saw that one in vcd. I remember a part in which Frank
explains his musical style while working on some score, then later
plays the piano. And also has Ian Underwood to play something for him.
I think it was at his home, he wasn´t wearing any shirt and it also
shows Miss Lucy taking care of baby Dweezil, bathing him on the
kitchen sink or something.

Gabriel