Hey Kelly !
I think it's a sax,or at least several types of sax.
Peace through Music!
Chris

Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Chris!

Yep, Uncle Meat it is.  I was just reading something about it
actually, since posting earlier today, and am quite excited about
it.  (Keep in mind that last night was my first exposure to King
Kong ever)

It says "It consists of a brief set of composed sequences which are
then followed by extensive improvising.  This beautiful set of
descending sequences is in 3/4 time and in Dorian mode."  Now I want
to hear it again!!

But what IS that sound?  It's so funky...

Thanks for the compliments on my site!  I had forgotten all about
it...  It's been a while since I've made any updates to it...

Kelly

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Which version of King Kong do you refer to? The Uncle Meat version?
> Chris
> PS Nice web site ye have Kelly!
>
> Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> What instrumention does FZ use in King Kong?  We were debating
this
> last night, thought it might be a wind instrument.  But it sounds
> electronic to me.  Not like an EWI though, more like a
synthesizer.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> "Music is The Best!"
>              Frank Zappa

>  Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page