So far no news from Richard Hall... Next week I'm leaving for a 3 weeks' vacation and I'll be back at the end of August. I don't know what to do and I'm asking for an advice: should I
a) wait till then and, if the situation is still the same, make another shipment to the next guy in the list ([EMAIL PROTECTED] - US), or
b) do this right now to speed up the whole thing, or
c) not give a damn about this? ;-)
On July 1st I sent to Richard the 8 HP CDs I received, so I'll have to do a copy from my copies - but I think this won't be a big problem.
Let me know.

For further Z-related fun, please visit or , thank you.


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.6/59 - Release Date: 27/07/2005

Reply via email to