The question I have is how can we prevent this sort of thing from happening again? This same thing happened to me, but
unfortunately I was a moron and sent my only copies.

Mr. Skull
So far no news from Richard Hall... Next week I'm leaving for a 3 weeks' vacation and I'll be back at the end of August. I don't know what to do and I'm asking for an advice: should I
a) wait till then and, if the situation is still the same, make another shipment to the next guy in the list ([EMAIL PROTECTED] - US), or
b) do this right now to speed up the whole thing, or
c) not give a damn about this? ;-)

On July 1st I sent to Richard the 8 HP CDs I received, so I'll have to do a copy from my copies - but I think this won't be a big problem.
Let me know.
thanks
mm