Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:16 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Nero help needed

I know people are waiting on me for vines. I'm getting stuck thanks to Nero (now that I've gotten it to work again)
I've burned two discs ( 1974-10-29, 1 & 2) and now Nero says there isn't enough room on my drive, and to make sure it is pointing to a folder with 80 MB or more. I've checked, my hard drive has ample room, but just to humor the damn thing, I've cleaned of loads of garbage. Tried again, same story from Nero. Apparently the cache\prefernces folder Nero refers to
is not my "C" drive. Tried to find it, no avail.
Can any of you out there set me straight?
Mr. Skull

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa