Sorry, but I see that on the web page of the group the pdf is not available, so I added it also on the file folder (only 20 kB).

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of marcomat
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 11:52 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: YAWYI Music Video

Hi everybody!
The only song that appears both in DRS and  YAWYI should be "Flakes", from the early show.
Attached is a pdf file with the tracklist of the 2 Palladium '81 shows and the contents featured in Dub Room Special, You Are What You Is, The Torture Never Stops and the MTV Special.
Hope you'll find it useful
mm