Just to clarify, the video I'm talking about is the MTV style music video of
YAWYI. From what
marcomat wrote, it doesn't sound like the video is on TDRS DVD. Here's what
I'll do, I'll purchase
the DVD and find out for sure myself. I'll order it from amazon so it should be
here next week.
I'll give a full report then.

Scott

=== message truncated ===