Hello all,

I sent this off to Neil today.  Thanks to Scott for starting this one.

<< Neil (UK) << Luis(AR) lusi_tanio@ << ChrisF (USA) << Mike Wilcox -
USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore uk <<

Joseph

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Burnett"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, now that we have resolved the issue of it being an official
> release (it's not), I'll make this an official vine offering.
>
> This is for the YAWYI MTV style video, the one with the fake Ronald
> Reagan in the electric chair on an NTSC DVD.
>
> Scott << Joseph (US?) << Neil (UK) << Luis(AR) lusi_tanio@ << ChrisF
> (USA) << Mike Wilcox - USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore uk <<

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM