What do you mean by "exactly"? They're surely from the same source - the
only difference could be in the quality, that in TDRS is perfect.

Here you can find some more infos:
http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/videography/Halloween81.html

Anyway, The Dub Room Special contains only 5 songs of Palladium:

Nig Biz (L) also present in: MTV Special
Cocaine Decisions (L) also present in: MTV Special
Stevie's Spanking (L) also present in: MTV Special, TTNS
Flakes (E) also present in: YAWYI, TTNS
Easy Meat (L)also present in: MTV Special, TTNS

They're not included in the DVD as bonus tracks - They were also part of the
original VHS sold only by mail order through Barfko. The "bonus" content is:

A short Valley Girl documentary featuring Frank, Moon, Dweezil, Ahmet and
Gail.
The Baby Snakes trailer (LOL!)
A discography
An ad for the Dub Room Special soundtrack CD (ROTFL!!)

All the best
mm