From: "sofa49423fz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Vine Clarify?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 04:50:13 -0000

Hey Kids!
In my conversation with white rabbitt the other day, he mentioned that
he had received the Flo & Eddie vine (76 & 79, I think?). He was
uncertain who to send it to next.
I tracked down this lineage - but I know there have been some changes:

Chris US << Bart << mr. skull << Richard-UK << Milhouse-US << white
rabbitt-US << Nick Ullmann-UK << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Guy-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

I believe everyone up to rabbitt has received the vine, including Nick
behind him. We've not heard from Scott Burnett in a while... My guess
would be that Joseph ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) should be next. Whomever
gets back to rabbitt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) first with an addy
gets it, yes? Then on to Guy.
Thank you,
SOFA

PS If you read this, and think "Boy, I sure would like to get in on
THAT vine", please don't respond to this message to that effect. I
will lose all respect for you...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM