I think Millie is right about it this is for Fillmore set which went quite
upside down.
Flo & Eddie was totally different story, once lost then I got it recovered from
Carsten and passed it on to...someone else...probably in the UK can't recall
now...
Cheers
Bart

>I think that\'s actually the lineage for the Fillmore 1970 + Harrisburg, PA
>1974 vine, though. I never recieved (nor signed up for) the Flo and Eddie vine.
>
>--Milhouse

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

In a message dated 11/15/05 11:50:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,