In a message dated 11/16/05 3:34:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Am I correct in noting that the date on the slate in the Dub Room Special is August 26, 1982, and that the date given for the Does Humor Belong in Music? DVD live performance at The Pier is August 26, 1985?  Three years *to the date?*
Two years, actually. DHBiM? was from 1984. I was very amused at the date in Dub Room Special the first time I saw it, as that was the birth date of the girl I was dating at the time (I also have a Mothers show from the day one of my best friends was born -- 1 May 1970, Kent State University, and he was born in Ohio, making it more amusing to me still.)

--Milhouse

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron