Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 6:35 AM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: New VO: FZ Related - Audio Discs 8/9 Flac Format(3 cds)

Hi, folks,
looking at the dates it should be myself, Nick, but crikee this gets really
complicated! /// we have to go back to the messageboard to find out, but
whatever, Conehead, if it's send to me it won't spend more than 24 hours
here, maybe less if I'm on holiday!
Let's pass vines on quickly, whoever is next,

                        Kind Regards, nick