Thanks, John, received today, will send off to Neil today,

        Kind regards and a fruitful 2006 to you all,  nick

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Received this one from Tom McHugh (Thanks Tom), but I'm confused
on who this should go to next: Nick or Conehead (see below.)

> There appears to be two versions of this vine.
>
> Somebody help me!
>
> John
>

> From: "neil_hawkins2003" <neil_hawkins2003@>
> Date: Sun Oct 16, 2005  2:42 pm
> Subject: Re: vine Discs 8 & 9
>
> Another great offering, thanks. I'm in for this one
>
> Tom McHugh - USA << Nokeating4 - USA <<<< Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil
> (UK) <<
>
> Thanks again
>

> From: "Conehead" <chtei@>
> Date: Wed Nov 23, 2005  1:38 am
> Subject: Re: New VO: FZ Related - Audio Discs 8/9 Flac Format(3
cds)

> Hi Allan,
> Hi members (in general),
>
> thanks for watching out for the most recent message when replying,
> (in this here case: #11115, see below),
> So, unless John wants to send out to Allan first, the vine should
> currently be as follows:
>
> <<John [EMAIL PROTECTED] US <<Conehead-BE << Neil (UK) << Allan-US
>
> Thanks & Kind regards,
>
> Conehead

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM