This seems to make the most sense to me.  If everyone is OK with this, I'll send this on to Nick.  Any objections?

Thanks,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: neil_hawkins2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:29:18 -0000
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: New VO: FZ Related - Audio Discs 8/9 Flac Format(3 cds)

Looks to me as though Nick signed up in October and Conehead in
November, so I think it should go to Nick first. I'd suggest Nick
then sends it to me as we are both in the UK and I'll pass it on to
Conehead.

Hope this is OK with everyone.....

So proposed vine is:-

Nokeating4 - USA <<<< Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil (UK) << Conehead-BE
<< Allan-US

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Received this one from Tom McHugh (Thanks Tom), but I'm confused
on who this should go to next: Nick or Conehead (see below.)

> There appears to be two versions of this vine.
>
> Somebody help me!
>
> John
>

> From: "neil_hawkins2003" <neil_hawkins2003@>
> Date: Sun Oct 16, 2005  2:42 pm
> Subject: Re: vine Discs 8 & 9
>
> Another great offering, thanks. I'm in for this one
>
> Tom McHugh - USA << Nokeating4 - USA <<<< Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil
> (UK) <<
>
> Thanks again
>

> From: "Conehead" <chtei@>
> Date: Wed Nov 23, 2005  1:38 am
> Subject: Re: New VO: FZ Related - Audio Discs 8/9 Flac Format(3
cds)

> Hi Allan,
> Hi members (in general),
>
> thanks for watching out for the most recent message when replying,
> (in this here case: #11115, see below),
> So, unless John wants to send out to Allan first, the vine should
> currently be as follows:
>
> <<John [EMAIL PROTECTED] US <<Conehead-BE << Neil (UK) << Allan-US
>
> Thanks & Kind regards,
>
> Conehead

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor
this holiday season!
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>