Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] OT: Removing Gaps from TAO Discs

REGARDING JOHN K'S REQUEST FOR HELP WITH TAO DISCS..I NEED THAT HELP TOO!!

THANKS

ANDY G

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a question for the group that hopefully someone can answer:

Is there some software that works to remove gaps from discs that were burned DAO?  I have a number of CD-Rs of live material that I suspect someone burned as Track-At-Once, and they now have annoying pauses between tracks.  I'm hoping there is a way to fix this, other then recopying the discs from the original CD source.  Anybody?

Jim L, you seem to know a lot about this - What's the dealio?  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John K

Frank zappa