All,

I think this vine sequence has got completely messed up - again!

The chain was last tidied up by John K not too long ago (1 Nov) and it ended
up looking like this (in John's post):

Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Rick Norris - USA << r2daft2 - UK <<
monastick3 - ? << Andy Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] << john g in
kansas - USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ???

>From the message below it appears that Rick Norris (who is also monastic3 -
is that right?) has dropped out and Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED] now wants
to be relocated at the end of the line.

If I'm right then the remaining vine should actually look like this:

Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2daft2 - UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Andy
Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] << john g in kansas - USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does that sound right?

If so then Randy/Cyrano will need my address next so that this vine can
continue.

Cheers
Les (r2daft2).