Hi,
  no i am not rick norris, i am in fact monastic3.
  i am in the USA and would still like to be included in this vine.

  so it should look like this:

  Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << monastic3 - US<<r2daft2 - UK [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com << Andy Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << john g in
kansas - USA croontoonz1950@ fament.com << Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED] com

  thanks

Les Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            All,

  I think this vine sequence has got completely messed up - again!

  The chain was last tidied up by John K not too long ago (1 Nov) and it ended
up looking like this (in John's post):

  Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Rick Norris - USA << r2daft2 - UK <<
monastick3 - ? << Andy Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] << john g in kansas -
USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ???

  From the message below it appears that Rick Norris (who is also monastic3 -
is that right?) has dropped out and Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED] now wants to
be relocated at the end of the line.

  If I'm right then the remaining vine should actually look like this:

  Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2daft2 - UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Andy
Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] << john g in kansas - USA [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<< Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Does that sound right?

  If so then Randy/Cyrano will need my address next so that this vine can
continue.

  Cheers
  Les (r2daft2).