Andy-Starless,
I will try not to sound like I'm busting your chops, but...
Have you read the FAQ on how vines work here? The reason I ask is because of
the above subject line - and then the message.
If you add yourself to a vine, fine; but the subject line of a Vine, should
NEVER CHANGE. Ever. Period... It's the subject line [VO: Uncle Meat, Video From
Hell & 200 Motels True Story (3 DVD) NTSC] that makes the vine searchable for
new members/viners.
When you change the subject line, you screw up the whole process: your name
doesn't get added to any searchable, official list, people respond to the
message thinking that they're joining a vine when they aren't, any 'announce
response' feature for the original poster or other recipients is negated. The
subject line is sacred - unless your response creates an entirely new post. But
changing the subject lie of a Vine Offer is a major No-No.
Bro, I want you to enjoy all the FZ music there is to share; but, Frankly,
you're throwing a major spanner into the works. I should have spoken up sooner,
as I noticed this a while ago, but I cannot keep up with all of the vine
activity at this group. Everyone has to be responsible for reading the FAQ,
understanding how vines work here, and staying within the prescribed parameters.
A think a fitting penance for your transgression is to search out this vine [by
the subject line, and by group activity in the past month], and come up with a
corrected / updated order. In doing so you will learn: a) how to add your name
to a vine properly, and b) just how convoluted a vine can become when someone
responds to a message and changes the subject line.
Or, you can exercise your right as a human, and say "fuck that, SOFA". The
choice is yours...
The next post I see that is a response, but has a completely new subject line,
will be dealt with much differently.
Warm Regards,
SOFA