And in case any of you are thinking this sad git is stuck on the pc not
having a Xmas,don't worry,I am.

Me and the wife are just starting to cook our Xmas meal and I'm just nipping
now and again to the pc to avoid peeling sprouts etc and was wondering what
are folk imbibing this Xmas ?

It's 11.35am here in the UK and I've just started on a pint of Bath Ales
Festivity which is a cracking rum porter weighing in at 5%.......I have a 9
pint micro cask but won't be drinking all that today.

I know there are quite a few good micro breweries in the US,wasn't there a
Freak Out beer recently ?

See,I managed a post about Xmas food and still got a Zappa reference in
there ;-))