From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 8:12 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] What are y'all drinking

It's 9AM here in Michigan. I'm drinking a nice cup of Starbucks French Roast
(with a drizzle of Hazelnut creamer), trying to ignore the after effects of my
"trip to Belgium" last night...

We had our 'personal' gift exchange last night - later today is with the
extended family - and I did imbibe in some of my gifts: a tall Chimay, a small
Duvel, Maredsous, & Corsendonk. As it appears I may never actually visit
Belgium, enjoying their Brew is a vicarious thrill.

Today, a tasty US Microbrew: Arcadia Scotch Ale.

But for now, the coffee is making my tongue feel less troop-trodden...

Merry Christmas, all!

SOFA