--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Criss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Imagine if there was an FZ internet radio station going 24/7! Not only
> playing FZ, but the rock, R&B, jazz and classical music that inspired
> him! FZ-related commercials and news would even be of interest.
>
> Why not? Imagine the Zappa fans who would be created by such a thing!
>
> Ron

Perhaps Radio Dupree is what your after?
http://www.live365.com/stations/pergunnareriksson

I haven't listened all that much though so can't say for sure. Hey if
you've got the time and recording collection you can make your own
station here
http://www.live365.com/broadcast/
for just $10 a month. I know someone that runs one and he said it's a
full time hobby.

Jim L

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional