Thanks for that info Mark, I almost signed up!!

________________________________
From: Mark Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:35:11 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Beware! Spam! Grouply is not good!

Sorry if this has been posted before but it needs to be repeated.
An online group called "Grouply" asks you to register as someone on
this group has "invited" you. Don't do it!!! It requires you to give
them your yahoo id and then it takes complete control of your yahoo
account and starts spamming everyone in your address book. It is
relentless and will make a lot of enemies for you.

Here is a copy of the email I received, again:

RE: Frank?

On October 27, hank woodz from your Zappa-List group sent you an
invitation to join Grouply so you can see their profile, friends, and
list of groups.

On Wednesday (November 19), this invitation will expire. Follow this
link to accept hank woodz's invitation.

http://www.grouply. com/register. php?rem=20085926

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

Again, DON'T DO IT!!!