  From: Mark Martinez
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:35 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Beware! Spam! Grouply is not good!

  Sorry if this has been posted before but it needs to be repeated.
  An online group called "Grouply" asks you to register as someone on
  this group has "invited" you. Don't do it!!! It requires you to give
  them your yahoo id and then it takes complete control of your yahoo
  account and starts spamming everyone in your address book. It is
  relentless and will make a lot of enemies for you.

  Here is a copy of the email I received, again:

  RE: Frank?

  On October 27, hank woodz from your Zappa-List group sent you an
  invitation to join Grouply so you can see their profile, friends, and
  list of groups.

  On Wednesday (November 19), this invitation will expire. Follow this
  link to accept hank woodz's invitation.

  Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

  Again, DON'T DO IT!!!

  For further Z-related fun, please visit or , thank you.Yahoo! Groups Links