  From: Jack C. Oonk
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Beware! Spam! Grouply is not good!

  It is probably not the fault of any member - if this 'new' group operates as
described. The List members most likely signed up not knowing, and the grouply
hijacked their address list.
  But, I have been thru all of the message posts this year (whew!) and the
following members messages are now moderated (meaning they have to go thru me
before they get to you) - either for the Grouply crap, or for other
questionable posts:
  zappafrankfan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  zappatika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  johnandsue2001_uk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  mjhmjhmjh98 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  destories <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wicc_ed_stuff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  If you are one of the above, and wish to justify yourself to me (to get your
posts unmoderated), please email me off list, and explain your actions. I'm not
banning anyone from the List until I can determine how this crap got rolling
here...
  Thank You,
  SOFA