As a Mac user I would convert with Xact, which is a free program, but now I just use it for shn files. Later editions of Roxio Toast (which is a paid program) does the conversion on its own to allow easy burning to CD (and allows me to play the files in their unconverted state). Saves me lots of time and worth every penny.

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web.me.com/mredison
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa