Shlomi:
personally, i use rockbox (http://www.rockbox.org/) on my ipod
(instead of the horrible apple firmware)

Bri:
Agreed there, on iTunes.  I hate any of that sh*t that is geared to
connecting you to a web page so you can be separated from your money.
 I use yamipod (http://www.yamipod.com) with my iPod.  It has a simple
user interface, doesn't insinuate itself into your registry, and it
even allows you to copy songs from iPod to computer (which I think
iTunes doesn't allow).  Works on all OS platforms.  The main features
are listed on their web page.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: