Does anyone know why the early Mothers of Invention albums (the first 3) have
the bass and especially drums so low in the mix? I'm surprised these haven't
been re-mixed by Joe Travers and Dweezil. I like the later  1984 mix of We're
Only in it for the Money with Chad Wackerman on drums and Arthur Barrow on bass
because the drums and bass are more prominent in the mix and other aspects of
the songs seem to be remixed as well, enhancing the songs.
-Michael Smith