Actually, I don't necessarily like one over the other either, I just like the
aspect of more prominent drums and bass in the mix better, and in that respect
I think the 1984 mix of We're Only In It For The Money has more punch and drive
rhythmically. I do
prefer the original Cruising With Ruben and the Jets however.
-Michael