Hi Martin :)

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 08:50:52AM +0200, Martin Jansa wrote :
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 09:36:05AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > Hi!
> >

> I had similar problem before (1st stage kernel linux-kexecboot didn't
> boot at all, but similar config worked fine as 2nd stage kernel started
> by kexec).
>
> I guess you forgot to enable
> CONFIG_PXA_SHARPSL_DETECT_MACH_ID=y
>
> which was disabled by default (after make oldconfig) and is needed only
> for 1st stage kernel.

you were right, this was UNSET in the attempt i made to build the 2.6.36
kernels...

> > > i may provide you my buggy .config, but i think there is no interest.
> > > tell me if you want.
> > >
> > > so, i wondered if you could give me one of your last .config for the
> > > latest kernel that works, in order that i could try to create a debian
> > > environment for my zaurus.
>
> we also have working spitz config in OE repo
> http://git.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/linux/linux-2.6.36

i tried to go see overthere you config, but i had no right to go :
Mode    Name    Size
d---------      spitz   37      log

maybe i missed something ? using git to go there, and not "normal http"
?

thx a lot btw :)
Franck