Hi Stanislas :)

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 01:14:55PM +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote :
> Franck L wrote:
>
> > so, i wondered if you could give me one of your last .config for the
> > latest kernel that works, in order that i could try to create a debian
> > environment for my zaurus.
>
> Feel free to try my ones:
> http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus/feed/images/spitz/ (config*)

I got your config and also you zImage.
I tried first your zImage, and it booted well, but as i feared i
couldn't get my planex gw-cf11x card working with it.
i knew it gonna happens, it happens since 2.6.24.4

so i build another kernel based on your config , changing :
# CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL is not set    (on your config, it was to Y)

with this set to yes, pm010102.hex and rf010804.hex won't load
(from /etc/network/interfaces :
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
        pre-up modprobe hostap
        pre-up prism2_srec -gs wlan0 /lib/firmware/pm010102.hex
        pre-up prism2_srec -gp wlan0 /lib/firmware/pm010102.hex
        pre-up iwpriv wlan0 reset 1
        pre-up prism2_srec -rp wlan0 /lib/firmware/rf010804.hex
        wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa.conf
)

it took me 9h30 to re build a 2.6.36 kernel (god, it's so slow on a
zaurus :) ) but i have a working kernel now.
so thank you a lot !
if you don't care, i'll keep coming to your spitz directory from time to
time in order to take new config for new kernel, if i'm not able to
manage new options on newer kernels.

Franck