Of course, for the 2x2, you would simply ignore slices and
double-layer turns become normal layer-turns.  Hence, when I use COLL
for the 2x2, the M' U2 in the beginning is ignored, and I actually
start with the two matching stickers on the right side instead. :)

~ Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM