Wow.  What have I been doing?  I know I thought this when I was
first picking algorithms and tried to do just that on a 2x2x2 and it
didn't work.  I must have messed up somewhere along the way and have
been ignoring perfectly good algorithms ever since.  Thanks,  I've
got some things to look over again now.

Matt
--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Of course, for the 2x2, you would simply ignore slices and
> double-layer turns become normal layer-turns.  Hence, when I use
COLL
> for the 2x2, the M' U2 in the beginning is ignored, and I actually
> start with the two matching stickers on the right side instead. :)
>
> ~ Bob
>
> --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "mgwallisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Thanks,  guys.  I'm much better off now.  I'm going with
Chris',