Also, I was looking around Lars Petrus' site the other day and
realized something.  Using the VH method for edge flipping, you can
usually influence the corner orientation in your favor with the last
pair, simply by using U turns to adjust when you insert the pair.
Doing this, you can pretty much end up with a Sune or AntiSune case
every time.  If one were to learn the complete Sune and AntiSune cases
of ZBLL algs, at a total of about 144, you could always have a 1 look LL.

As much as I like the no corner perm ones, and am terrified of the
Sune case recognition, this seems like the best possible bang for the
buck, hands down.

Thoughts?

-Mike