I'm terrified with that recognization as well.

And this is after actively using the S-Orientation no CP set for a
few weeks.

I think that 144 algs is way to many here, and having to do CO
manipulation would slow me down a lot. Besides a lot of the shortest
ZBF2L algs don't end with an oportunity where you can "embed a SUne".

Really what you are doing is "embedding a sune" early on. (Hope to
coin that term.)

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett"