The first idea, I already do this in accordance with Chris's use of
transformations to practice ZBLL algs. I am almost done with
learning all the no CP ZBLL algs, just 4 more left (though this has
been the case for a few weeks). I think it's a good short-term thing
to do, but for the long run, I definately want to finish learning
the rest of ZBLL.

In regards of the second idea, a few of us in the community already
do this... CP and EO together. Most notably, Masayuki and I. A few
years ago we where working on completing the list where you do
CP+EO+CO. There are a lot of algs here, but I still use many of the
algs in this set. I know that a CP+EO set can't be found anywhere on
the net, that kinda sucks. I just happen to know all of them as
subsets of other sets I know. Which ones are you having trouble with?

Hem there are so few of these, i should just list them out somewhere
for you guys. Though the ugly part is that I still do about half of
those algs with LL on D.

Also, which alg do you use for Diagonal Corner Swap while preserving
edge flip? I don't think the one I have been using is very fast.

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok.  So a post on the other group got me thinking.  If, after
ZBF2L,
> you are left with three steps, what ways can you divide them?  Not
> dividing at all gives you full ZB.  Dividing between corner
> orientation/permutation and edge permutation leaves us with COLL.
> What if we divided between corner permutation and corner
orientation?