As you are the only one who has had the leading position,
could you describe what it consists in ?

Another possibility is giving some "homework" to everyone for 3 weeks :p
If Doug can get us a big list of raw algorithms (so we need to provide him a txt file with the cases), I'm sure we could have something to do for that period.

What do you think ?

Concerning my case, I'll have mid-terms exams in January so my time will be a bit limited from now on for zb-research. But I can surely find at least one hour per day to work on zb.

I hope your exams will go well :-)

Gilles.

NB : I learned the entire VH-F2L today :p (not so hard, I agree. mostly intuitive algorithms)