This site seems to be issing some cases:

There are typically 12 edge cases if you count mirrors and inverses.
Give timings for these, and write them in trigger notation.

I typically avoid taking a lead role in things, but since it's beeen
rather quite and people are itching to do work I'm going to give
some suggestions.

Since Jason is working on T5, he could work on improving those algs
and give us timings.

Since Chris started work on U2, that is his territory.

I have yet to get a reply about my L1 algs, I would especially
appriciate it if DanH would give those a look since he asked about
them a while ago. (Although I'm sure he's busy lately since he
hasn't even posted his L1 list yet, on his site.)

I am going to post my H1 algs next.

In general look though the T-Orientation cases and see if there's a
rather long one that can be beter executed.

If anyone has other no CP algs (that are possiblity better than what
we already have), now is a good time to post them. I would
especially like revised T1 and U1 algs, since those seem to be the
slowest no CP cases..., for me at least.

If any of you want to work on unexplored territory, claim it first
by posting here so that we don't have people working on the
identical thing.

Collaborate, Divide and Conquer!

--- In, Gilles van den Peereboom
> As you are the only one who has had the leading position,
> could you describe what it consists in ?
> Another possibility is giving some "homework" to everyone for 3
weeks :p
> If Doug can get us a big list of raw algorithms (so we need to
provide him a
> txt file with the cases), I'm sure we could have something to do
for that
> period.
> What do you think ?
> Concerning my case, I'll have mid-terms exams in January so my
time will be
> a bit limited from now on for zb-research. But I can surely find
at least
> one hour per day to work on zb.
> I hope your exams will go well :-)
> Gilles.
> NB : I learned the entire VH-F2L today :p (not so hard, I agree.
> intuitive algorithms)
> 2005/12/13, cmhardw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >  Hey everyone,
> >
> > I wanted to ask basically what we wanted to do as a group about
> > lead position, or group A.  I honestly am willing to devote the
> > to any of the activities in our delegation, but I would love to
> > direct.  I will have the free time after I graduate (I really do
> > in all of my free time, so it won't be a big change).
> >
> > However, there is an issue.  On Dec. 19 I am leaving for
California to
> > visit my Grandparents and won't be back until Jan. 6.  During
> > time I won't have any access to the internet whatsoever.
> >
> > In this formative period of team [zb] I don't think it would be
> > for me to delegate, simply since I will be absent for roughly
> > weeks very shortly.  I will take my laptop with me and analyze
> > and optimize algs while I am gone though.
> >
> > My question is this, what should we do about the lead position?
> > would love to really be a part of this group and help each of the
> > groups and try to do all of the group activities we need, but the
> > truth is that I will be absent for three weeks very soon.
> >
> > So we need a lead, or preferably more than one in case the other
> > absent.
> >
> > I am more than willing to dedicate my time to team [zb] and
would love
> > to do so, but I simply cannot do that until after Jan. 6 next
> >
> > Who else wants to take over in a lead position and make sure the
> > is directed in a good direction?
> >
> > This organization is so awesome, and I am so excited to see us
> > together into a real research team.  I hope everyone has a good
> > holiday, and in my free time between finals up until I leave I
> > try to do as much as I can.  I will only be able to analyze
cases and
> > generate raw algs while on vacation, but after I return I will
> > the free time and the ability to fully dedicate myself to our
> >
> > Let me know what everyone thinks,
> > Chris
> >

> >   Free puzzle games<
+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=qljvUQ8Gkqto7sYZehM0Rw>  Computer
> > puzzle game<
ree+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=_v5-R0pBnhV4Tjrg5U13Nw>  Puzzle
> > games<
le+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=3LhjnYn7MA5ejykrHu0H2w>   Jigsaw
> > puzzle game<
e+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=TJhCRsQCJOCRmiUG0xL_AA>  Online
> > puzzle games<
ee+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=4SflT4C9EuKsATfkktqlaw>  Free