The cases you have listed on that page...what # are they? ie - H1, H2,
etc?

~ Bob

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> >

> > --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > As you are the only one who has had the leading position,
> > > could you describe what it consists in ?
> > >
> > > Another possibility is giving some "homework" to everyone for 3
> > weeks :p
> > > If Doug can get us a big list of raw algorithms (so we need to
> > provide him a
> > > txt file with the cases), I'm sure we could have something to do
> > for that
> > > period.
> > >
> > > What do you think ?
> > >
> > > Concerning my case, I'll have mid-terms exams in January so my
> > time will be
> > > a bit limited from now on for zb-research. But I can surely find
> > at least
> > > one hour per day to work on zb.
> > >
> > > I hope your exams will go well :-)
> > >
> > > Gilles.
> > >
> > > NB : I learned the entire VH-F2L today :p (not so hard, I agree.
> > mostly
> > > intuitive algorithms)

> > the
> > time
> > help
> > cube

> > California to
> > this

> > good
> > three
> > cases

> > is

> > would love
> > year.

> > group

> > coming
> > will
> > cases and
> > have
> > effort.

> > t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+games&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzle+game
> > &w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w6=Free
> > +puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=qljvUQ8Gkqto7sYZehM0Rw>  Computer
> > t=ms&k=Computer+puzzle+game&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzle+g
> > ame&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w6=F
> > ree+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=_v5-R0pBnhV4Tjrg5U13Nw>  Puzzle
> > t=ms&k=Puzzle+games&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzle+game&w3=P
> > uzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w6=Free+puzz
> > le+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=3LhjnYn7MA5ejykrHu0H2w>   Jigsaw
> > t=ms&k=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzle+gam
> > e&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w6=Fre
> > e+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=TJhCRsQCJOCRmiUG0xL_AA>  Online
> > t=ms&k=Online+puzzle+games&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzle+ga
> > me&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w6=Fr
> > ee+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=4SflT4C9EuKsATfkktqlaw>  Free
> > t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&w1=Free+puzzle+games&w2=Computer+puzzl
> > e+game&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w5=Online+puzzle+games&w
> > 6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=ehJh-18MP8qh2xMm9LwrCQ>

game<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+puzzle+game&w1=Computer+puzzle+game&w2=Online+puzzle+games&w3=Free+puzzle+games&w4=Puzzle+games&w5=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=_CuxfohQzMm2Yni4CX2AXQ>
 Online
> > puzzle
games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Online+puzzle+games&w1=Computer+puzzle+game&w2=Online+puzzle+games&w3=Free+puzzle+games&w4=Puzzle+games&w5=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=MX0lbjItd_vymvnAmXW3bg>
 Free
> > puzzle
games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+games&w1=Computer+puzzle+game&w2=Online+puzzle+games&w3=Free+puzzle+games&w4=Puzzle+games&w5=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=VnMG6Z8fa2YqNnKYguLBLA>
 Puzzle

 Jigsaw
> > puzzle
game<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w1=Computer+puzzle+game&w2=Online+puzzle+games&w3=Free+puzzle+games&w4=Puzzle+games&w5=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=chmCusPYm562_pYa2zqotQ>
 Free
> > puzzle inlay
games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&w1=Computer+puzzle+game&w2=Online+puzzle+games&w3=Free+puzzle+games&w4=Puzzle+games&w5=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=nYK698Rhv-36GeMP7apMYA>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>