Waw, the amount of date your computers can provide is huge.
I think the U and T cases will be very well covered.

Btw, I posted the few algs I have on my H cases on http://www.belgiancubes.be/zbll
I'm really not satisfied with most of them (+ some of them are still raw alg just out from ACube or CubeExplorer).

Maybe someone can improve them.