I played around with it, but not enough to figure out
much.  I did put in the categories that I thought most
appropriate for the main zb research page.  We can
expand on it of course.

-Richard

http://www.snkenjoi.com/wikicube/mediawiki-1.5.3/index.php?title=ZB_Research

> [...]
> about 10
> > >  > hrs (so 1 day) to
> > >  > do 3 COLL cases.
> > >  >
> > >  > For the purposes of generating algs, I think
> > >  > inverses should be
> > >  > counted separately, mirrors together, and
> PLLs
> > >  > skipped (obviously).
> > >  > This yields 29 cases by my rough count. (5 T,
> 5 U, 4
> > >  > L, 6 S, 5 Pi, 4 H)
> > >  >
> > >  > Chris has 6.5 of these done. Now that I went
> through
> > >  > U2 in it's
> > >  > entirety, that leaves only 22 COLLs. I should
> be
> > >  > able to do this in
> > >  > about 11 days. (Keep one computer free for my
> gaming
> > >  > needs :).)
> > >  >
> > >  > This is a "quick and dirty double pass," I
> run them
> > >  > all FTM optimized
> > >  > with 777 and 431 masking. 431 is many times
> faster
> > >  > than 777 it turns
> > >  > out.
> > >  >
> > >  > Once I take the 16 brand new Dells out of
> their
> > >  > boxes, set them up and
> > >  > run have them running ACube... I'm thinking
> 2.5
> > >  > days, or 2 days based
> > >  > on what I'll already have completed.
> > >  >
> > >  > By getting through all this so fast, I can go
> back
> > >  > though at a latter
> > >  > time to work on specific ones, for FUR-type
> or
> > >  > various sub-opt finds.
> > >  >
> > >  > I've already started churning out the U3/U4
> algs on
> > >  > my 2 fastest
> > >  > computers. I estimate being 25% done with
> this COLL.
> > >  > Someone start on
> > >  > the L-Orientation (minus no CP) if you want
> to join
> > >  > in on my effort. I
> > >  > hope you guys are satisfied that me and Chris
> have
> > >  > the U-Orientation
> > >  > covered.
> > >  >
> > >  > At the end of this "first quick pass", I'll
> also do
> > >  > on the T-
> > >  > Orientations and "no CP ones" just for
> completeness.
> > >  >
> > >  >
> > >  > -Doug
> > >  >
> > >  >
> > >  >
> > >  >

> to:
> > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com