Hi all

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Daniel Drake wrote:

> If it's the same as Gentoo, using network scripts doesn't work yet because we
> don't register any wireless statistics (therefore we don't get listed in
> /proc/net/wireless). This will be fixed soon...

How high is this on your todo lists? If it is VERY low (like in 2 months)
maybe it would make sense for me to try to look at it? Haven't hacked at
wireless, even less in 2.6, but if you give me a hint, could try. This
would come down to looking at a working driver in the kernel for generic
network / wireless statistics interfaces and at the "old" zd1211? Or are
there (m)any hidden obstacles?

Thanks
Guennadi
---