On Thu, 25 May 2006, Uli Kunitz wrote:

> Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
>
> > > If it's the same as Gentoo, using network scripts doesn't work yet
> > > because we
> > > don't register any wireless statistics (therefore we don't get listed in
> > > /proc/net/wireless). This will be fixed soon...
> >
> > How high is this on your todo lists?
>
> It's already done, you should find it in the latest snapshots.
> However I didn't test automatic configuration for now. It would be
> good, if you could test it and report your results here.

Cool! I knew it would take me days / weeks to get anything remotely
useful, whereas for you it was a matter of, probably, a few hours:-) I
started yesterday, so, I just learned what was anyway interesting to
learn, but now it is good to directly jump to a ready solution:-)

Yes, will test some time this / next week and report back.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski