Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
How high is this on your todo lists? If it is VERY low (like in 2 months) maybe it would make sense for me to try to look at it? Haven't hacked at wireless, even less in 2.6, but if you give me a hint, could try. This would come down to looking at a working driver in the kernel for generic network / wireless statistics interfaces and at the "old" zd1211? Or are there (m)any hidden obstacles?

Have a go at it. At the very least, you should be able to report 0 statistics for everything. That way, at least we'll appear in /proc/net/wireless

Daniel